Red Microwave | As with many other people wanting to purchase a new microwave I was looking for a slightly smaller size since I don't really do "real" cooking, except for vegetables. There do not seem to be many good reports for any of the ovens out there.

When I saw this RED one, I was encouraged by the good reviews, though there weren't many written up. The size is perfect, it's very easy to use, easy to read (other reviewers mentioned that some controls were impossible to read) fairly quiet for a microwave, but oh! the BEAUTIFUL RED color was just as described. The packaging was well done, no dents, scratches or dings, except for a small "smudge" on the glass of the door, barely noticeable.

Well....tried a cup of coffee reheated, cooked broccoli, heated frozen dinner entree and all were done perfectly...so will move on to other foods. I have not tried the pre-programmed cooking, since I don't eat those things, but would guess they work well also.

This microwave is just what I wanted and hope it lasts for a long time...my old Quasar lasted 23 years! If you love Red in your kitchen and want a microwave that does not take up the whole counter, plus works great, I'd try this one.

But be aware...the shipping cost from the shipper were high, make sure you check if you want to spend that much. Wish Amazon was offering free shipping on this item.  Read more →