I love this light! It has three settings of illumination, two on the sides that have the LED lights, and another focused light on the tip. Energizer Carabiner LED Area Tent Light on the side are very bright. It is easy to put the batteries in, I have not had to change them yet despite the fact I have used this often. 

I purchased this light to carry with me, just in case I had to see something when it was dark. It is lightweight, and easy to carry on your person. It does come with a clip, so that is also a convenience. I have used it multiple times at night, Yes!! For example, when walking across campus to get to my car for any extra illumination, in my car to locate something I dropped or to look for something in the back seat, to find something in my purse [yes, I have one of those kind of purses], to take out the garbage, and I carry it with me when I walk my dog.

I plan on buying a few more to give to my kids to carry in their cars. I highly recommend this Energizer Carabiner LED Area Tent Light, you will us.. Read more →